We’re looking for an excellent Linux Sysadmin
to join our Client’s team in our Kyiv-based office, as part of their international team.
We already have two team members on the project – Technical Support Specialists.
About the project:
The automation algorithmic trading system which includes exchange and sale of securities. The high-speed system is on C++ 14. The main project goal is optimizing of data exchange and acceleration of communication between traders. The target financial markets are the USA and Israel.
What’s expected of you in this job role:
- Maintenance of dozens of Linux servers over 5 data centers, with real-time and mission-critical applications.
As an Advantage:
- 3 years experience with Linux system administration, preferably RedHat flavors.
- Deep understanding in Linux networking, permissions etc.
- At least one relevant diploma (degree or IT-related professional course).
- Experience with at least one configuration management system (Puppet, Salt, Ansible etc.)
- Scripting – bash, and Python.
- Excellent English (a lot of the work will be with US counterparties).
8 benefits from 8allocate:
- Uderstanding in server hardware technologies.
- Experience with pfsense firewalls.
Why choose us?
- Work directly with customer team and customer product.
- Possibility to work remotely once in a week
- Paid vacation and sick leave (5 days without any medical prove)
- Social compensation policy.(including corporate prices for medical insurance)
- Education – training, and courses within your professional development are partially compensated by the company & database of 500 free e-books for your personal growth.
- Corporate massage – to help you back feel better and get rid of the stress every 2 weeks you can sign in for massage in our office. It’s fully funded by the company.
- Yoga – we have free yoga classes twice a week.
- Qigong – qigong classes once a week in our office.
Cultural diversity – different ages (average – 28 years), nationalities, skin color, and native languages
- Fast-growing company – we are no longer a start-up, but still, have a “family” relationship.
- The flexibility of processes/ interactions/communications – decisions are made quickly
- You can work with the customer’s product directly and on a long-term basis (from 1-2 years and more)
- Our client domains range from commercial aviation to Blockchain (different technologies, different products – no stagnation in development)