8allocate is a global provider of end-to-end custom software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU to Israel to Australia.
We build distributed/offshore client-tailored software development teams and deliver PoC and full-fledged market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, Data analytics, and other domains.
Using a blend of long-term and short-term resources, we create a highly scalable and organic extension of an in-house software team, working to the same stack, the same KPIs and, most importantly, the same values our clients hold dear.
Currently, we are looking for Head of Recruitment/Lead of Recruitment function to join our team.
The main goal of the position: Building a scalable, systematic recruitment function for quickly closing vacancies on time and on budget. Executing and controlling of recruitment processes, high-quality position closing both personally and by the department. Meeting departments and 8a goals.
We are looking for someone with:
– Experience in IT, in particular within middle/large outsourcing/outstaffing companies on leading positions for a long time (does not run on projects, saw growth, participated in scaling).
– Experience in managing/growing the IT Recruitment department. Let’s say: when you came, there were 20 people, left / now – 100.
– It is important for us that a person can implement and adjust the system, respectively – he should see it / work with it.
Next tasks will await for you:
– Responsible for the implementation and implementation of strategic initiatives of the company related to the recruitment function.
– Departments’ management (recruitment, development, and firing).
– Team mentoring.
– Definition of departments’ KPIs, OKRs’.
– Works with Сlient/ hiring managers for identified businesses/functions to understand and prioritize job opening requirements, and influences staffing decisions according to business needs.
– Manages the recruitment/resource team to execute and deliver on departmental goals while developing, supervising and leading.
– Utilizes a consultative approach with hiring teams for assessment and selection to best meet the needs of the client.
– Responsible for the overall hiring process to achieve timeliness and agreements.
– Responsible for up-to-date records for accurate reporting and analysis for business units and teams.
– Responsible for a strong cross-functional partnership with business, hiring managers.
– Work within recruitment processes and improve them.
Work Schedule and location
Flexible: it is not necessary to sit out from 09:00 to 18:00. You can work from home 1 day a week. If you want, you can come earlier and, accordingly, leave earlier (+/- 2 hours). The workplace in the office is in two steps (actually less than 1 minute!) from the metro station Pecherskaya
With whom you would interact?
In direct subordination of CEO. The main tasks come from him.
Direct subordinates – Senior/Lead Recruiter, also we have a recruitment research team.
Why choose us?
Benefits from 8allocate: