8allocate is a global provider of end-to-end custom software development solutions to companies all over the globe, from North America to the EU to Israel to Australia. We build distributed/offshore client-tailored software development teams and deliver PoC and full-fledged market-ready solutions for FinTech/InsurTech, eCommerce, AI, Web, Mobile, Data analytics, and other domains.Using a blend of long-term and short-term resources, we create a highly scalable and organic extension of an in-house software team, working to the same stack, the same KPIs and, most importantly, the same values our clients hold dear.
Currently, we are looking for IT Recruiter to join our team.
The main goal of the position: Contacting the best available candidates for the positions of our clients
We are looking for self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven person with:
– Experience in the IT sector, in particular in medium / large outsourcing / outstaffing companies as a recruiter, at least 2 years.
– Successful experience in creating strategies and finding channels to attract the best talents.
– Practical experience with various selection processes.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills combined with teamwork experience.
– At least Upper-Intermediate English level or higher.
Who will you interact with?
Сlose cooperation with COO and CEO. And also you will manage a team of sourcing managers.
The following tasks will be waiting for you:
– A full cycle of selection of IT-specialists.
– Development of innovative ideas for the active search for candidates and the implementation of initiatives to attract the best specialists.
– Management of a research team to fulfill and achieve the goals of the department.
– Continuous improvement of recruiting processes as a key function of the company.
– Employer brand development.
– Participation in recruitment planning and project growth
– Participation at development and implementation of key metrics of the recruiting department.
– Regular direct interaction with foreign customers, providing professional advice and building long-term relationships.
– Responsibility for the entire hiring process to achieve timeliness and agreement.
– Responsibility for up-to-date records for accurate reporting and analysis for business units and teams.
Work Schedule and location
Flexible: it is not necessary to sit out from 09:00 to 18:00. You can work from home 1 day a week.
The workplace in the office is in two steps from the metro station Pecherska.
Why choose us?
– Fast-growing company – we are no longer a start-up, but still, have a “family” relationship.
– Progressive operating management system.
– The flexibility of processes/ interactions/communications – decisions are made quickly.
– Cultural diversity – different ages (average – 28 years).
– Covering the industry from commercial aviation to fintech (different technologies, different products – no stagnation in development).
Benefits from 8allocate: