Our client is an American company with about 30 employees, with offices in SF, Seattle, NY, Tel Aviv (main office), Eastern Europe and India. The major business is optimization & monetization of video advertising. The system is real-time (25 billion events per day) and using big data (50-150 billion daily records in DB). The company is always striving to improve and automate internal processes and to use the most cutting-edge technologies and tools.
Why the position is open:
React, Redux, NodeJS, Express, Redis, MongoDb, Webpack and a lot of the best third-party tools & libraries.
- Coding, doing code reviews, source control management;
- Direct communication with the CTO of the company;
- 50/50 distribution of Backend and Frontend tasks;
- Cooperation and communication with the team.
Nice to have:
- Over 1 year with React.js;
- Over 1 year in Node.js backend development;
- Experience in HTTP communication, including REST API.
- Sass (Compass) / Less / PostCSS frameworks;
- High load & High availability experience;
- Familiarity with MongoDB and/or Redis (or other NoSql DB’s).
Excellent interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving, analytical and numerical skills
• Ability to self-organize and self-manage to achieve targets
• Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills
Level of English:
The CTO and the team lead on the client side are native Russian-speakers, so the pre-intermediate level of English is required
for communication with HR and other team members.
Working hours and location:
Schedule: Sun-Thursday, from 9 to 18 (can be discussed). Sunday – remotely.
What we offer:
- Work directly with business, in close cooperation with Israeli colleagues.
- You will launch the project from Ukrainian side
- Paid vacations and sick leaves
- Gym compensation and yoga classes.
- Working from cozy 8allocate office right next to metro Pecherska.
- Opportunity to pick tasks you are good at and constantly learn by facing challenges.
- Internal interview with 8allocate Tech recruiter.
- Small technical task to show your analytical skills.
- Interview with CTO and Team lead which you can learn from.
- Final call with HR from the client side.
If you are interested in a long-term position which will bring you development and a great team – please, apply!