24/7/365 Technical Support for a Trading Platform
Technical support services
Technology and tools:
Linux, docker, PostgreSQL, AWS, bash, elastic, Python, VMWare, VNC, Jenkins, OpenVPN, Active Directory, Amon
qSpark is a leading provider of ultra low latency trading platforms for high-frequency algorithmic trading. The qSpark’s intellectual products help traders across the world win the best deals no matter what they sell or buy.
Today, information means everything, especially if received on time or earlier than others. It is especially true for the trading domain, in particular – stock exchanges or trading platforms. And that is where qSpark comes into the game, with their trading algorithms platform that allows no latency in data exchanges during trading deals initiation and closure. 8allocate had an opportunity to make the qSpark platform even more reliable, robust, and fast.
Challenge and Objectives
Due to the extreme importance of 100% availability of operation of qSpark low latency trading algorithms, all bugs and issues that might occur with them must be resolved as soon as possible. At 8allocate, we use not ‘’resolved’’ but a special word for it – “prefixed”.
To make all the problems vanish, qSpark needed to find a reliable technical support partner which people are not only masters of coding but also know the domain and understand how important the timings are.
That was the biggest challenge for the Client that prevented them from meeting the core objectives:
- 100% availability of the product
- 100% retention of existing customers
- 100% successful trading deals
- New customers attraction and retention
How Product/Service Helped
8allocate joined this project as a Technical Support Partner specifically to help qSpark prefix all the problems that might occur in the operation of their platform. Our dedicated and highly professional team consisting of true professionals – software engineers, quality assurance engineers, managers – did their best to achieve the goals set by the Client.
In the course of our engagement, our team has been fulfilling the following tasks:
- 24/7 troubleshooting and maintenance of all qSpark’s system endpoints
- Processing, analysis, and quality assurance of data arrays exchanged by the qSpark system
- Testing and quality assurance of new releases of the system and its components
- Co-developing and quality assurance of new features and functions
- Direct participation in the bug fixing procedures according to the original pipeline
The timely completion of all tasks and the 8allocate team’s big heart for even the most minor deviations in the source code functioning enabled qSpark to:
- Mitigate all the reasonable latency risks, in order to avoid delays in algorithms operation
- Ensure 100% automation of all trading algorithms, in order to enable customers to bring in and successfully use their own trading tools
- Provide fully dedicated colocation infrastructure to help customers get straight to the exchanges
- Reduce the issue response time by a third, in order to prevent customers’ loss of profits
- Update and streamline the emergency actions plan, in order to proactively respond to any possible issues
- Avoid customers’ complaints and withdrawals; and at the same time
- Receive a professional and reliable technical support provider for years ahead
8allocate’s Technical Support Team served as a friendly shoulder for qSpark in locating, identifying, and resolving all possible issues in the Client’s software products, and helped the Client to move forward on the way to meeting their business goals.
Technologies and integrations
More Case Studies
360-degree solution for On-Board Data Systems
Money Transfer Web Application for Small World
8allocate team will have your back
Don’t wait until someone else will benefit from your project ideas. Realize it now.